মডেল অ্যাক্টিভিটি টাস্ক Class 5 Part 7 ইংরেজি Answer pdf Download
Read the passage and answer the questions that follow:
In 1910, Nazrul met the revolutionary Nibaran Chandra Ghatak, who was his teacher. The poet Kumud Ranjan Mullick was the Headmaster of the school. Nazrul joined next.
Answer the following questions: 2 x 3 = 6
a) When did Nazrul meet Nibaran Chandra Ghatak?
Ans: Nazrul meet Nibaran Chandra Ghatak in 1910.
b) Who was Nibaran Chandra Ghatak?
Ans: Nibaran Chandra Ghatak was Nazrul’s teacher.
c) Who was Kumud Ranjan Mullick?
Ans: Kumud Ranjan Mullick was a poet and the Headmaster of the school.
Make sentences with the following words: 2 x 3 = 6
a) revolutionary: Ans: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was a great revolutionary of India.
b) teacher: Ans: Our teacher teaches us with great carefully.
c) school: Ans: We go to school everyday.
Write six sentences about ‘Making a Mask’ by using linkers. 8
Ans: Making a Mask
(1) Currently wearing a mask is very necessary for us.
(2) At first a clean piece of cloth is taken.
(3) Then it is cut into two pieces measuring 10 by 6 inch in a rectangular shape.
(4) Next two rectangles are sewed to make it one.
(5) Then a 6 inch elastic is attached on the both side of the cloth.
(6) Now it is ready to wear as a mask.